SCIENTIFIC WORK OF THE INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
The major directions of scientific-technological cooperation of IIC are as follows:
- Organization of cooperation of scientists and specialists of DonSTU together with foreign scientific centers, funds, firms, universities and other organisations.
- Arrengement of scientific-technical connections with the universities and organisations in Russia, Belorussia, other countries of CIS and other foreign countries.
- Providing help in establishing the international connections of DonSTU scientists and specialists with foreign countries.
- Organization and help to DonSTU scientists and specialists in creating offers for participation in different programs, grunts and funds.
- Carrying out joint international scientific-technical and scienyific-practical conferences, seminars, exhibitions, presentations.
- Organization of publishing international collection of scientific works, joint articles, monographs, books.
- Inviting foreigners for education in DonSTU.
- Organization of joint international universities, institutes and centers.
- Providing consultation serviceof scientific character.
- Distribution abroad the information about the last achievments in the sphere of science and technique made by DonSTU scientists.